ALL SUBMISSIONS REQUIRE THIS FORM TO BE 'E-SIGNED' BEFORE IT WILL BE CONSIDERED BY AMOR LATINO UNVEILED
By providing your 'e-signature' below you acknowledge the following:
- I have informed ALL parties involved regarding this submission
- I have the right to submit this wedding/styledshoot/engagement session and all involved vendors have been informed that their work may be featured
- I understand that once my work is submitted for a feature, if accepted it will not be edited (unless typo or factual error) or removed and that ALU has the creative freedom for the look and feel of the feature and layout of images
- I have double checked all spelling, links and social media handles - this is what we will use if featured
- I am aware that my submission must be emailed to submissions (at) amorlatinounveiled.com and it will be matched with this online e-signature before being reviewed.
Thank you for your interest in sharing your work and/or your wedding/engagement with Amor Latino Unveiled (ALU). We are always looking for submissions from weddings, styled shoots and engagements that include Latin American influences from all over the world. Plus we are always searching for the wedding planning tips for Latin American weddings!
Please review the submission guidelines below before submitting your work or wedding for consideration. Only submissions that meet the guidelines will be considered. Ensure that your submission reflects the content and focus of the blog. Amor Latino Unveiled reserves the right to reject any submission for any reason.
The ALU team personally reviews and respond to each submission. Our goal is to reply back within two weeks. Due to the amount of submissions we receive if it’s been more than two weeks please send us a quick email at: hola (at) amorlatinounveiled.com and Subject: Submission Update Needed.
* Send all submissions to: submissions (at) amorlatinounveiled.com
* Please let us know the type of submission in your subject line
* All submissions must be related to weddings, engagements and celebrations of love where Latin American culture is reflected in some way.
* At this time Amor Latino Unveiled is not an exclusive blog - however, we do ask that you let us know if you’ve submitted or featured elsewhere.
* When submitting photographs that you did not take, you must confirm that you have written approval from the photographer prior to submission. ALU reserves the right to request this written approval at any time
* Each submission for real weddings or styled shoots must be submitted separately.
* For Instagram submissions - you may include up to 5 photos per submission
FOR REAL WEDDINGS, STYLED SHOOTS, ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS
Amor Latino Unveiled aims to post one-two real weddings and one engagement session every week - We are searching for beautiful love stories that really show the Latin American culture!
All submissions must be emailed to submissions (at) amorlatinounveiled.com with your submission name as the 'subject line'
* In your email please include: your contact information (Company Name, Contact Name, Email, Phone Number)
* 1-2 paragraphs description of your submission (including date, location etc)
* Name, website and Instagram handle for all vendors involved
* If your submission involves a real couple, such as a real wedding or an engagement, please include the couple’s contact information (name and email address).
* If your real wedding or engagement is accepted by ALU, we will send out a brief questionnaire to the couple.
* Upon return by the couple the feature will then be scheduled.
* If reply from couple is not returned within 30 days or they decline to be featured the submission will not be published
* Submission must include a minimum of 50 images and no more that 100 providing a wide range from throughout the day.
* Please include getting ready, the ceremony, details, wedding party, the couple and reception! Avoid a a lot of dancing photos with guests as they may not want their images online
FOR INSTAGRAM FEATURES:
* Your contact information (Company Name, Contact Name, Email, Phone Number)
* Photographers name and Instagram handle
* Location/Venue/Date of where the photo was captured.
* A couple of sentences on the photo itself (may be used for caption)
* Images must be named with photographers name as image file (ie. photographybymarirosa_1, photographybymarirosa_2....)
* See "Photographs Must Be" below for further details on image specifications
If you are a photographer, when submitting photos you must acknowledge that you have the copyright to share the images and in turn ALU is allowed to post.
PHOTOGRAPHS must be:
* Taken by a professional photographer
* .jpg format
* Blog Features: 800 pixels wide, for both horizontal and vertical photos
* Instagram Feature: 1080x1080
* 72 dpi - larger images will not be accepted
* ALU accepts images via online galleries (PASS, Pixieset etc), we prefer Dropbox links included in the email. If providing a link - it must not expire. No Zip files or email attachment.
* Photographs should be named with the photographers name in the file (ie. photographybymarirosa_1.....)
* No watermarks, brands, frames, borders, logos, collages or matched pairs.
* We are unable to accept photos that do not meet this criteria
TIPS/ADVICE/WEDDING PLANNING BLOG POST:
We are always looking for ways to inspire couples as they plan their celebration of love with Latin American traditions! If you are interested in being a guest blogger please email us at submissions (at) amorlatinounveiled.com and tell us your topic idea!
Click here to visit our Submissions Frequently Asked Questions!